Cardstock Swatch PDF for Stampin' Up! Colours for 2020
Please do not redistribute this PDF.
The FULL CARDSTOCK PDF download includes 7 pages
- IN COLOR 2019-2021
- IN COLOR 2020-2022
In addition to this, you can add on past In Colors
Or you can purchase the new In Colors for 20-21 if you've purchased the full PDF last year.
You will also need the cardstock, a trimmer, Tombow glue, ribbon and the Detailed Trio Punch for the slot.
You do not get the colours, this is a PDF download only.
How to make
- Choose your paper size option; If you are in the US and print on 8.5" x 11" size (8.5" x 11") paper. If you are in Europe or Australia, choose A4.
- Printed swatches onto Thick Whisper White cardstock or Thin Whisper White. I used Thick, but use whichever your printer will take.
- Cut strips of your cardstock colours, as per instructions either 1/2" or 1cm depending on your download type.
- I used Tom Bow to glue my cardstock strips, it gives you a little wiggle time. Once you've finished the colours, cut down the faint grey lines.
- I used the small oval in the Trio Punch for the hole. (Use the punch upside down to see the hole)
- Thread with ribbon and tie a bow!
- Each page prints 4 charts.